STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the inspired, the only, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that the salvation of lost and sinful people is accomplished by grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ alone, by the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost, those who are saved to the resurrection of life and those who are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe that the Church of Jesus Christ is composed solely of those who have been redeemed and cleansed by His blood, regenerated and sealed by the Holy Spirit, and that they are saved to worship God, serve humanity, and proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ in word and deed.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.